Saturday, November 15, 2008

7 Secrets . . .

I have been tagged by a friend to tell 7 secrets about myself. I'm going to modify it a bit and tell you 7 things about me that aren't necessarily secrets but you probably don't know . . .

1. I have a scar on my knee from falling into a sewer in Singapore.

2. My Granny calls me "Annie" - and she's the only person allowed to do so.

3. I don't like lunchmeat.

4. I watch "The Hills" - now I'm really embarrassed!!

5. When I was little, I fell off the bed and cracked my head open while jumping on the bed and singing "No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed." Now, if only I could convince Cameron not to!

Actually, it looks like I can only think of 5 . . . I'm drawing a total blank right now.

1 comment:

TUTU Monkey said...

"THE HILLS!!!!" lol......I may have popped in there a time or two....lol

Hope you are feeling well!!