This is what happens when you let your three year old watch the X Games. Cameron got a surprise in the mail from Uncle Vince this week (Aunt Lizzie disclaims any involvement!) and he's been having a blast with his new skateboard. Don't worry, he isn't actually falling down - he staged the whole thing. Apparently, after watching the X Games, he's convinced that the point of skateboarding is to fall. And about 10 minutes after he got the skateboard, I found him standing with it on a bench in our backyard. When I asked him what he was doing, he said that he had to learn how to jump!!
Friday, August 7, 2009
WARNING
This is what happens when you let your three year old watch the X Games. Cameron got a surprise in the mail from Uncle Vince this week (Aunt Lizzie disclaims any involvement!) and he's been having a blast with his new skateboard. Don't worry, he isn't actually falling down - he staged the whole thing. Apparently, after watching the X Games, he's convinced that the point of skateboarding is to fall. And about 10 minutes after he got the skateboard, I found him standing with it on a bench in our backyard. When I asked him what he was doing, he said that he had to learn how to jump!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, MY! It is like your Daddy all over again! Hope he doesn't decide to ride his bike under a cable wire! Lookin GOOD, Mr Cameron, Man!
Love,
MAMA
Sweeeeet!
I see another Tony Hawk.......:)
A future competitor, if there ever was one!
Post a Comment