Monday, July 20, 2009
On the Same Page?
Dennis and I will be celebrating our 7th anniversary next Monday and, while I love my husband dearly, sometimes we just aren't on the same page. Earlier this morning, Cameron was in the backyard with Dennis while Dennis was doing some yard work. I came down the stairs to find Cameron at the back door, asking to come in and throw something away. I asked him what he needed to throw away and looked down to discover a plastic bag in his hand. Cameron responded that he needed to come in the house to throw away Chico's poop. At this point, Dennis, who had been on the other end of the yard with his back turned to us, turns his attention to us and says simply, "he wanted to see it." Yes, that explains why you would give a three year old an open bag of dog poop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Anne, email me at kscampoli@gmail.com. I will be improving the functionality of my site soon to include sizing options.
Men. Gotta love them. It's a good thing they have us, right? :)
Post a Comment