Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Super Chunk!



This weekend we went to a BBQ. The host and hostess have a son 3 days older than Danny (and an older son 1 month younger than Cameron). Well, when we walked through the door, they asked us if we were raising a linebacker! I knew Danny was getting big but I didn't realize HOW big. At 7 1/2 weeks, we think he weighs about 13 lbs (our scale at home isn't very reliable). Can you tell who is who? The picture of Danny was taken last week and the picture of Cameron was taken when he was 5 months old and weighed 14 lbs!

6 comments:

Catherine said...

LOVE IT! They have the same nose & mouth. Those are two ridiculously cute kids.

Anne said...

Thank you!!

Ralfi said...

Gosh, Anne, To me, Danny looks just like your brother, Vince, did when he was a baby. Have your Mom dig out some old pictures and check it out!

TUTU Monkey said...

oh my gosh .....way to tone up your arms huh?

He is ADORABLE~!!

Stop by for cake...

Unknown said...

Who knew you'd be the one to have the linebacker!? Nice work!

Brigid said...

I can't believe how big he is already! I thought those were both pictures of Danny before reading your post. They look so much alike! Hope you all are doing well. We miss you guys!